Produkty

Alnag
7.3.2008 21:28
Hra, která vlastně není hrou...
Autorská citace #1
7.3.2008 21:28 - sirien
Hm. Ani bych neřekl, že to je manifest nějakého náhledu na to co hráči v dungeon crawlu považují za normální, spíš to je manifest hráčské a vydavatelské stupidity vůbec a obecně. Hlody do herního desingu (dovednosti... dovednosti... sou valstně nanic, každej ví jak maj vypadat, ale zaplní se s nima vždycky tak 100 stránek...) debility dotazů na autory kladených (jak se hází třístěnnou kostkou... to takhle vezmete kostku...) a prostě... no, prostě umělecký dílo :)
Ono to začíná už jenom tim naprosto stylovym
Citace:
© Copyright 1999 by oh damn, I’d have to give my name, very well then, by Hogshead Publishing Limited. Trademark applied for. Violence™, all Violence™ characters, and related indicia are trademarks of Hogshead Publishing Limited. All other trademarks used herein, including but not limited to D&D, AD&D, Paranoia, Metal Gear Solid, Quake and Tomb Raider, are used without permission, remain the property of their respective owners, and no challenge to their ownership or status is intended by their use in this work. No part of this product may be reproduced by any means, including via photocopy, mimeography (how retro), installation on a World Wide Web server, or telepathic transmission without the specific permission, in blood, on parchment, sent by registered mail, return receipt requested, of the copyright owners. I wish I could figure out how to patent the damn thing—wait a minute, I bet my experience point system, I mean, the Violence™ Experience Point System™ is patentable—have to talk to a lawyer about that. Any violation of copyright, trademark, or patent will be punished at the utmost extremity of the law—which in, say, Texas, can be pretty damn extreme, let me tell you. And you’d better put a little ™ after the name every time you use it, or we’ll whine a great deal. Any resemblance between characters and situations in this work and persons living or dead are incredibly coincidental. By breaking the shrink-wrap on this book, or even opening it momentarily if it isn’t shrink-wrapped, you agree to everything contained in this notice and anything we care to tack on in our idle imaginations at any future time, and it shall inure and be binding upon your heirs, assigns, relatives, and persons sharing 98% or more of your DNA (which includes basically any hominid from the chimpanzees on up, so take care). No warranties as to the usefulness, safety, intelligence, intelligibility, or functionality of this work shall be assumed or implied. Basically, this product doesn’t work, never did, and we aren’t responsible for anything. This product may have been tested on harmless, furry, adorable little animals. It may drive its users into an extreme psychotic frenzy and induce them to murder dozens of children in a maniacal rampage sure to hit the evening news. Its manufacture may have involved the deforestation of tropical nations, the release of toxins into the ecosystem, and the accidental death of dolphins. Okay, we’re kidding about the dolphins. We think. The manufacturer and designer specifically state that they accept no responsibility for acts of violence, mayhem, or mass murder that may or may not be committed by players or purchasers of this game. This product may be dangerous to your mental health. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!
Autorská citace #2
7.3.2008 21:32 - sirien
Všimněte si jak se to pěkně stupňuje. A extra bych chtěl vypíchnout jednu větičku ke konci spolu se závěrem:
píše:
Basically, this product doesn’t work, never did, and we aren’t responsible for anything.
YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!
Autorská citace #3
7.3.2008 21:38 - Alnag
No vídš, jak mistrně je to vlastně napsané. Každý si v tom najde to svoje. Mimochodem, všem bych doporučil tu stať o házení kostkou... je to prastará řemeslo, léta předávané ústní tradicí a zde poprvé kodifikované do psané podoby vskutku srozumitelným způsobem :))
Autorská citace #4
13.3.2008 18:12 - unknown
geniální. znam dva vypravěče co to byli na Festivalu fantazie 2006 schopni zahrát... fakt prdel, ačkoliv to moc jako RPG nevypadalo (lidi se váleli smíchy bez přestání)
Autorská citace #5
13.3.2008 18:34 - sirien
Killjoy a Jakub. Ano... moc... krásná ukázka, až na to že se hrálo s modifikovanými pravidly co se pamatuju a oboje byla taková $lbamáž že jsem to na FF 07 kde jsem měl RPG na starosti tiše uklidil pod stůl na úkor poněkud... řekněme... úctyhodnějších systémů :) . Zvlášť když jsem si představil, že by se do skupinky hrající to co jsme hráli s Killjoyem, Mef a dalšími dostal někdo normální a odnesl si dojem, že takhle RPGčka běžně vypadají...

Pro přispívání do diskuse se musíš přihlásit (zapomenuté heslo). Pokud účet nemáš, registrace trvá půl minuty a 5 kliknutí.

Věděli jste, že...
Na d20.cz můžete mít svůj vlastní blog. Pokud chcete napsat o nečem, co alespoň vzdáleně souvisí s RPG, můžete k tomu využít našeho serveru. Tak proč chodit jinam? >> více <<
Jak se chovat v diskuzích
Přehled pravidel pro ty, kteří k životu pravidla potřebují. Pokud se umíte slušně chovat, číst to nemusíte. >> více <<
Formátování článků
Stručné shrnutí formátovacích značek zdejších článků, diskuzí, blogů a vůbec všeho. Základní životní nutnost. >> více <<
ČAS 0.059777975082397 secREMOTE_IP: 54.225.21.228